This is hands down the best way to explore Pulau Ubin! You will be led by an extremely knowledgeable cycling leader who will share about island life and the little things you would not otherwise discover if you were exploring the island alone. Be amazed at the amount of wildlife, interact with friendly locals and uncover historical gems on this lovely little adventure!
During the orientation, our cycling leader will outfit you with your bike and helmet and provide safety details. Then take off along easy and moderate riding routes, both paved and unpaved, that the cycling leader will choose based on the conditions of the day. We will be making stops during the experience to allow breaks and photo-taking. There is a lot to enjoy with the island’s natural environment and be immersed in the local village vibes.
- During the eco-friendly discovery, you’ll cycle around the island and be on the lookout for native wildlife such as the wild boars, monkeys and water monitors.
- A knowledgeable cycling leader will lead you past rural sights like fruit farms, mangroves and beaches around the island, where Singapore’s only authentic ‘kampung,’ (village) still remain.
- Discover the way of life at Ubin when you interact with friendly local villagers along the way. The experience is as enriching as you allow it to be – we ask that you come with an open mind and heart. Fall in love with this place as we have!
One route may lead you to the island’s western half, where you can cycle to the Pekan Quarry. Perhaps visit the German Girl Shrine, and enjoy a view of the Western Straits of Johor. Or, you may journey east of Ubin to see fruit plantations near Chek Jawa and admire the nearly unspoiled beaches and coastal forests, home to native wildlife. Whatever route you take, at the end of your Ubin Bike Trail, you’ll leave with an appreciation for this tiny, lush piece of rural local life, yet still so close to the skyscrapers of downtown Singapore.
- 9:30am / 1:30pm — Meet our adventure leader at our Ubin HQ, House No. 34.
- 9:30am to10:00am / 1:30pm to 2:00pm — Safety briefing and programme briefing
- 10:00am to 1:00pm — Cycling
- 1:00pm to 1:30pm — simple rinse off, experience sharing as closing to end the programme
- Your adventure is on Pulau Ubin, so you’ll need to make your own way to the small island from Singapore via a 15 - 20-minute ferry ride from the Changi Point Ferry Terminal and meet our cycling leader at our HQ at Pulau Ubin - House No. 34 at Pulau Ubin (34 Jalan Endut Senin, Pulau Ubin, SG 508287)
- The itinerary schedule above may differ between groups due to certain factors like cycling proficiency.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Meeting point: Our Ubin HQ - House No. 34 at Pulau Ubin (34 Jalan Endut Senin, Pulau Ubin ,SG 508287)
- Transfers: No transfers provided to the meeting point
- Please be at Pulau Meeting Point at least 15mins before start time
- Children: Children must be at least 7 years old to participate and accompanied by an adult.
- Light tropical clothing is recommended. Please ensure sufficient personal insurance cover during the experience.
- Program operates in both in dry and wet weather
- Bicycle & Helmet
- English-speaking Adventures Leader
- Drinking water for refills
- Personal Accident insurance coverage during the programme
for simple rinse off after the programme
- Lockers to put the valuables behind
- Ferry transfer between Changi Point Ferry Terminal and Pulau Ubin
- Food and drinks (except the Refill of Drinking Water)
- Guests ages 4-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- PRICE PER PERSON IN SGD. BASED ON A MINIMUM OF 4 ADULTS TO GO
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Activities are non - refundable once confirmed
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates)
- No transfer provided from hotel/resident to activity assembly meeting point, unless specified
- Activity is for maximum 5 persons per group as per Government guidelines
A MINIMUM OF 4 ADULTS IS REQUIRED FOR EXPERIENCE TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE, WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION WHETHER TO OPERATE THE EXPERIENCE.IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND